We have more than 20 years experience in the building and joinery industry and are now looking for an experienced and conscientious joiner to join our small friendly team, based in Hilton, Cambs.
Frazer Stannard Carpentry and Joinery Ltd, specialise in the manufacture of windows, doors and staircases and specialist bespoke joinery pieces and now require a fully qualified bench joiner to join their team in a busy thriving business. We work on a range of projects including planning applications, extensions to new houses and specialist joinery projects throughout Cambs, Beds, North Herts and North Essex. A large amount of our work is also restoring and extending Listed Buildings giving the candidate the special opportunities to work on old historical / special buildings as well.
You will need to:
• Have good experience in joinery
• Be able to use joinery machinery
• Be prepared to work Monday through Friday
• Be able to take measurements and calculate adjustments
• Pay excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
• Be able to organise workload to meet completion deadlines
• Be physically fit and able to undertake heavy lifting
• Be comfortable working as part of a team
• Take pride in your work
• Be self-motivated and a team player with a strong work ethic
• Be trustworthy and reliable
• Have a flexible attitude
• Have good communication skills
You will receive:
• A competitive salary
• Support from a manager who coordinates projects and workloads
• Satisfaction from delivering a high end, quality products
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a busy business that has an exceptional reputation in the area.
If the position is of interest please email your CV with a brief covering letter detailing why you feel you would be suited to this appointment to Frazer Stannard firstname.lastname@example.org